- Our pharmacists are trained and certified to provide a variety of immunizations to our patients. In addition to the most common immunizations that include influenza, pneumonia, and shingles, our pharmacists can also provide an array of vaccines that include basic routine vaccinations as well as non-routine vaccinations required for international travel. The majority of the routine vaccinations are kept in stock and are ready to be administered at the time of your request.
- An influenza (flu) vaccination to a child who is 9 years or older
- A vaccination that is listed in the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recommended immunization schedule to an individual who:
- Is between 11 years old and 18 years old; and
- Has a prescription from an authorized prescriber
- An adult a vaccination that is:
- Listed in the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Recommended Immunization Schedule; or
- Listed in the Center for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Health Information for International Travel.
CDC Non-Routine Vaccines (International Travel)
CDC Recommended Routine Vaccines